This post may contain affiliate links. We only share items that we love and make a small percentage of the sale if you choose to buy through our links- but there's never any added cost to you...our earnings go to important stuff like more coffee to survive the toddler years!
Chicken ‘n Stuffing Creamy Casserole
Nothing says fall like chicken and gravy with some cornbread stuffing! I mean it’s as close to Thanksgiving dinner as you can get without baking a whole turkey! I LOVE Fall– the food is so comforting!
Well, instead of baking a whole turkey or baking a whole chicken– here’s a simple casserole recipe that gives you those delicious, comfort food flavors all in a single dish that’s just mmmmmmmmmmm good!
- 3 Bonesless Skinless Chicken Breast- diced
- 1 16 oz bag of Cornbread Stuffing
- 1 medium Onion
- 1 cup chicken broth (see link at bottom of post for delicious chicken broth recipe)
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup Cream Cheese softened
- 1 TSP Adobo Seasoning
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a baking dish place diced chicken and sprinkle with Adobo seasoning or you can use salt/pepper.
- Mix together diced onion, cornbread stuffing, and chicken broth. Place around chicken.
- Mix together softened cream cheese and cream of chicken soup pour over chicken.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 40 minutes- or until chicken is cooked through.
This really is one of my favorite Fall recipes….in fact I’m drooling now wanting some– maybe I’ll have to go make some for dinner tonight! 🙂
Make sure you check out this recipe for a simple homemade chicken broth— it really does taste so much better than store bought!
Join the Challenge
Are you ready to start spring cleaning but just overwhelmed with where to start? I'm right there with you! Join along in the 5 Day Spring Cleaning Challenge!!