Chicken ‘n Stuffing Creamy Casserole
Nothing says fall like chicken and gravy with some cornbread stuffing! I mean it’s as close to Thanksgiving dinner as you can get without baking a whole turkey! I LOVE Fall– the food is so comforting!
Well, instead of baking a whole turkey or baking a whole chicken– here’s a simple casserole recipe that gives you those delicious, comfort food flavors all in a single dish that’s just mmmmmmmmmmm good!
- 3 Bonesless Skinless Chicken Breast- diced
- 1 16 oz bag of Cornbread Stuffing
- 1 medium Onion
- 1 cup chicken broth (see link at bottom of post for delicious chicken broth recipe)
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup Cream Cheese softened
- 1 TSP Adobo Seasoning
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a baking dish place diced chicken and sprinkle with Adobo seasoning or you can use salt/pepper.
- Mix together diced onion, cornbread stuffing, and chicken broth. Place around chicken.
- Mix together softened cream cheese and cream of chicken soup pour over chicken.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 40 minutes- or until chicken is cooked through.
This really is one of my favorite Fall recipes….in fact I’m drooling now wanting some– maybe I’ll have to go make some for dinner tonight! 🙂
Make sure you check out this recipe for a simple homemade chicken broth— it really does taste so much better than store bought!