Slow Cooker Spinach Artichoke Dip
Recipe type: Appetiser
- 1 Cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 6 oz Neufchatel cheese (it's cream cheese but with less fat!)
- ¼ Cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 clove minced garlic
- 1 Can artichokes- chopped and drained
- 8oz fresh, trimmed spinach leaves
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- Toss all ingredients in a small to medium slow cooker and cook on high for 2 hours.
- Stir well and serve hot!
Recipe by Serendipity and Spice at http://serendipityandspice.com/sumptuous-spinach-artichoke-dip/