Gift Guide Policy for Serendipity and Spice
Thank you for your interest in learning more about the Serendipity & Spice Gift Guides. If you have any questions that are not outlined below, please contact us at GiftGuide@SerendipityandSpice.com.
What is required for inclusion in a specified gift guide?
- Full size, non-returnable product or gift card equivalent to a minimum of $50 in retail value, in whole or combination of products for the same brand.
- High resolution product image to be used within the Serendipity and Spice Gift Guide with the width of at least 650 pixels. (We will use our own photos within the article but prefer to use stock as the featured image)
Please note: This is just for inclusion in a gift guide. If you are interested in having an in depth review of your product as well please contact us for pricing.
Can I offer a giveaway?
Absolutely! We love offering the products we review to our readers (and they love it too!).
- Full size, non-returnable product or gift card equivalent to a minimum of $50 in retail value, in whole or combination of products for the same brand to be issued to Serendipity and Spice along with a 2nd set to the winner.
- Shipment from brand or brand representative to the selected winner.
Overview of Serendipity and Spice Marketing Process:
- Article written of at 300 words, which are keyword researched and optimized
- High quality photos
- Links to specified landing pages (all off site links are NOFOLLOW)
- Social shares across all of RMOV’s social media accounts
- Social shares across our contributor’s social media accounts
- Report of links and traffic stats at the 1, 3, and 6 month milestone
When do items have to ship by for inclusion within gift guide and reviews?
Christmas Gifts—– November 15th
- Baby’s 1st Christmas Gifts
- Preschooler Gifts
- Gifts for Mom
- Gifts for Dad
- Gifts for Grandparents
- Stocking Stuffers
Holiday Entertaining—— November 1st (Products to host the perfect dinner party, cocktail hour, or a casual event with friends. We are looking for products that save preparation time, decorations, serving items that make guests say “wow,” and host gifts.)
Valentines—– February 1st
Mother’s Day—– April 30th
Father’s Day—- May 31st
Halloween—– October 10th
If you have any questions or are interested in reserving your place within one of our Gift Guides, please email us at GiftGuide@SerendipityandSpice.com.