This site contains affiliate links, 3rd party ads, and sponsored content. For more information please read our Disclosure Policy. As always, I only recommend products or services I personally use and love!
Manic Monday Linky Party
Crafts, Recipes, Toddler Tales and so much more….
Have you been thinking about transferring to WordPress?
Well now is the time to do it! Start the new year off right for you blog by transferring to WordPress– you’ll be so happy you did! I debated for months about making the switch and once I did I’m so happy and wish I had done it earlier! You can read more about the reasons I chose to switch here….but here are my TOP 5 Reasons to switch from Blogger to WordPress:
1. You OWN all of your own content– when you write stuff on Blogger it’s the property of Blogger.
2. No ONE can shut down your blog but you! Yep, Blogger can and does shut down blogs at it’s own discretion.
3. Brands prefer to work with bloggers on WordPress because there’s so many rules with Blogger.
4. The plug-ins and widgets on WordPress blow Blogger’s widgets out of the water– WP plug-ins can make your life so much easier!
5. WordPress SEO by Yoast! This plug-in is SEO for dummies– once I started using it I more than doubled my traffic from Google.
Right now Blogelina is running a special to transfer your blog to WordPress for just $60 (reg. $206)– and that includes a FULL year of hosting!
So, get the new year started off right– switch to WordPress and make 2014 the year your blog takes off! The sale ends today so don’t delay!
Alright, now on with the Manic Monday Linky Party!!!
So the rules are simple…..If you link up please visit at least 2 other people for each link and show them some love! That is why we are here right?!
I’d love it if you subscribed to my weekly newsletter (it only comes once a week on Mondays to remind you of the party and let you in on anything you may have missed the previous week) or at least follow along on Facebook, Twitter, and/or Pinterest….I like to do shout outs on these and hope that you’ll see you post featured!
And, finally, please only link up family friendly posts including recipes, crafts, kid fun, family fun, DIY, etc. Giveaways are welcome but please no shops or affiliate links.
Thanks so much and HAVE FUN!!!!
*By linking up you give Serendipity and Spice permission to feature you utilizing a photo and link back to your site. NOTE: Link ups are always random so if you don’t see your link at the bottom like most linky parties it’s because it’s inserted randomly so everyone gets an equal chance at being seen up top. 🙂