This post may contain affiliate links. We only share items that we love and make a small percentage of the sale if you choose to buy through our links- but there's never any added cost to you...our earnings go to important stuff like more coffee to survive the toddler years!
Pumpkin Pockets Pastry Recipe
A Simple and Delicious Fall Dessert
Oh, Oh, Oh how I LOVE pumpkin season! There’s just so many fantastic pumpkin recipes and nothing says Fall quite like pumpkins! They are the quintessential food for this time of year!
Gooey pumpkin pastries are by far my favorite treat during this time of year! They are oh so delicious and PERFECT for breakfast Thanksgiving morning or a snack Thanksgiving afternoon or dessert Thanksgiving evening…. oh who am I kidding…. they’re PERFECT for anytime! If only pumpkin were so readily available other months of the year! (These are why I buy up pumpin puree when everyone clearances it out at the end of this month!!!)
- Filling ingredients:
- 2 Cups Pumpkin Puree
- 1 8oz block of cream cheese
- 2 TBS Pumpkin Spice
- ½ Cup Sugar
- Blend all filling ingredients together.
- Crescent dough sheet
- ¼ cup sugar
- 1 TBS Pumpkin Spice
- Roll out dough sheet.
- Spread filling over dough sheet generously.
- Fold dough over and cut into squares... pinch sides closed....making pockets filled with pumpkin filler..... YUMMY!
- Mix together sugar and pumpkin spice.... coat pockets in sugar mixture.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10-12 minutes or until pockets are light golden brown.
Join the Challenge
Are you ready to start spring cleaning but just overwhelmed with where to start? I'm right there with you! Join along in the 5 Day Spring Cleaning Challenge!!