That is why today I bring you my SUPER SIMPLE SUMMER SQUASH!
It takes 10 MINUTES from start to finish…. with only 7 of those minutes near the stove!
Ready for this SUPER simple recipe?!
Ingredients: (serves 2 1/2)
1 Large Zucchini
1 Large Yellow Squash
1 TBS Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Dash of your preferred spices- I’ve used Lemon Pepper, Steak Seasoning, Mrs. Dash…. pretty much whatever I have on hand 🙂
Okay, this is the tricky part… I hope you can keep up 😉
1. Slice up squash and zucchini
2. Pour Olive Oil in skillet
3. Throw Squash/Zucchini in skillet
4. Sprinkle with seasonings to taste
5. Cook 5-7 minutes… until al dente.
Told ya it was tough! 🙂
Do you have anything special you’re doing for tomorrow? We’re going to grill out and go see the fireworks! Have a HAPPY 4th of July!!