This site contains affiliate links, 3rd party ads, and sponsored content. For more information please read our Disclosure Policy. As always, I only recommend products or services I personally use and love!
This skillet herb chicken breast recipe is a family-friendly dinner that’s ready fast! Make this skillet herb chicken breast recipe and the whole family will be asking for more! Packed full of flavor and ready in less than 30 minutes!
Skillet Herb Chicken Breast Recipe
Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts Sauteed to Perfection!This skillet herb chicken recipe sounds delicious and is ready in less than 30 minutes! #cooking #dinner Click To Tweet
This chicken recipe is by far one of my favorites to make on those busy nights when I’m running from activity to activity. With the end of the school year I’m always on the go so this recipe is popping up on our dinner table a lot! Plus, it helps that the whole family loves this skillet herb chicken breast recipe!
I’m on a total kick making chicken lately because Zaycon just released a new sale….and get this….they have boneless skinless chicken breasts on sale for just .99/lb! Can you believe that?! Anyway, I bought 2 cases this time because that’s an insanely awesome deal! You can order it here and use code CHICKEN2018 for the discounted price…but hurry…the sale ends 5/30/18.
4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
1 Tbsp olive or avocado oil
1/2 tsp of dried Rosemary
1/2 tsp of dried Thyme
1/2 tsp of dried Sage
1/2 tsp of dried Parsley
1/2 cup chicken broth
1 Tbsp butter
handful fresh parsley, chopped for garnish
- Heat a skillet over medium high. Add oil to coat the skillet.
- Add the chicken breast and cook for 5 minutes on each side until they are seared and golden
- Remove the chicken breast from the skillet
- Add the chicken broth and bring to a boil.
- Make sure to “scrape” the bits that are at the bottom of the skillet
- Add the herbs and cook for 2 more minutes
- Add and stir the butter (this will create a yummy sauce) until melted
- Put the chicken breast back in the in the skillet/sauce
- Make sure to spoon some sauce over the chicken breast
- Finish your dish by sprinkling some fresh parsley on top
NOTE: Make sure internal temperature of the chicken is 165F. If not, put chicken/skillet in oven for 10 minutes at 400F
PALEO: Use clarified butter / Ghee, instead of butter
KETO: Increase the butter amount or add some cream to meet your macro
WHOLE 30: Make sure your broth has no msg or additive. Use homemade broth if needed
What others are reading: