Finally, my first Silhouette project is complete! It has been a trek but it’s been totally worth it. Now I LOVE my Silhouette Cameo. I just received it a week ago and have been having so many issues getting it to work properly. The machine kept cutting all the way through my cutting mat- even on the lowest setting. Then it was only cutting all the way through on part of the image… it was so weird. Well, finally completely frustrated I contacted Silhouette to find out what I was doing wrong. They responded immediately and let me know that it sounded like a defective cutter and they would be sending me a new cutter and cutting mat immediately! Talk about GREAT customer service!!!
So, now I’m finally able to play and I have bunches of ideas!
This project was a last minute thing that I just had to do or else I was going to go insane! My spice cabinet (which I’m sure is like most peoples) is an absolute disaster! It’s so hard to find anything because…
1. I can barely reach the shelves- much less the back of the shelves.
2. Everything is just thrown in the cabinet.
3. Whenever anyone reaches for anything at least 5-6 other things fall out with the original item.
4. When above mentioned things fall out they usually fall into whatever happens to be on the stove cooking.
5. When above mentioned things fall into what is cooking someone (me) gets frustrated and throws said things back in the cabinet and shuts the door really fast before they can come back and attack again.
So the spices may not be perfectly organized or beautifully displayed- but at least they are corralled so they don’t attack!