I am SOOOO addicted to the cable knit look!
So far I’ve refashioned 2 sweaters into:
These were unbelievably easy to make!
Needle & Thread
1. Make sure the sleeves are long enough to cover your vase.
2. Cut the sleeves off of the sweater.
3. Put sweater face up and wrap sweater around the vase and pin snuggly.
4. Slide sweater off of vases – leaving the pins in place.
5. Cut off excess material, sew sleeves back together, sew close the bottom of the sleeve.
6. Flip sweater right side out and slide onto vase – should be a snug fit so you might have to work it!
7. Push end of sweater inside vase, add a bow, add dried flowers, and you are done!
Now I just need to see what else I can make with the rest of my leftover sweater!