This delicious slow cooker chicken recipe is perfect for a busy night dinner….my family LOVES this OMG BEST Crockpot Chicken Ever Recipe! It’s oh so creamy and flavorful– it really is the BEST crockpot chicken recipe!
Make sure you also check out the BEST Baked Pork Chops recipe…it’s #2 on Pinterest!
OMG the BEST Crockpot Chicken EVER Recipe!
A Slow Cooker Chicken Recipe that makes everyone say OHHHHH My GOODNESS This is the BEST Chicken Recipe EVER!!!
I don’t even have an intro for how good this chicken is… when Hubs comes home and actually says “we haven’t had that OMG Chicken for dinner in awhile- can we have that” you know it’s a winner because Hubs refuses to say OMG!
This is literally the best slow cooker chicken recipe I’ve ever made![adthrive-in-post-video-player video-id=”t3zf6mhE” upload-date=”2018-07-09T13:00:00.000Z” name=”Instant Pot Chicken Taco Casserole” description=”This pressure cooker chicken taco casserole is an easy recipe for those busy nights! One of our absolute favorite pressure cooker chicken recipes is this chicken taco casserole…the kids gobble it up every time!”]
Give this Pressure Cooker Chicken Taco Casserole a try!
Although, you really need to say it with the super hyper Valley Girl voice to really bring the recipe to life:
O—–M—–G….. BEST Crockpot Chicken EVVVER!
Okay, not so much…. but it is fun to aggravate Hubs saying it that way 😉 !
This recipe is so super simple and the crock pot does everything for you! There’s nothing better than spending a day out and about to come home with dinner already made…that’s why I just LOVE slow cooker recipes! We use our slow cooker at least twice a week.
I actually have 3 slow cookers…it’s nice to have an assortment of sizes. My favorite main meal slow cooker is this programmable slow cooker…I love that it will automatically switch to the warm setting if I’m not home in time to turn it off.
I usually serve this with some bow-tie, shells, or penne noodles and steamed broccoli or peas. It’s also super delicious served over rice. And don’t forget the rolls…I’ve found that using sweet rolls are perfect for scooping up the extra sauce. I love that the chicken can go straight from the freezer into the crockpot and it will be ready tonight! I always keep all these ingredients on hand for a simple meal.
- 2 lbs boneless skinless Chicken Breasts (I like to dice them up so they're chicken tender sized)
- 1 Can cream of Chicken Soup
- 1/2 Packet of dry Italian Dressing
- 1/2 Packet of dry Ranch Dressing (try my url href="http://serendipityandspice.com/diy-organic-ranch-dressing-mix-recipe/" target="_blank"]homemade Organic Ranch dressing mix[/urlhere)
- 1 8oz pkg of Cream Cheese
- Throw everything in the crockpot on low and cook 6-8 hours.
- After about 4 hours of cooking I usually stir everything together- but if you're not home it's no big deal.
- Just stir about 20 minutes before serving to really mix together the cream cheese and dressing packets.
Alright, Pinterest friends– this is my #1 most pinned recipe– please comment and tell me what you think about this recipe and if your family devours it like mine does!!!
More delicious and easy recipes you may like: