This post may contain affiliate links. We only share items that we love and make a small percentage of the sale if you choose to buy through our links- but there's never any added cost to you...our earnings go to important stuff like more coffee to survive the toddler years!
Mini Cheese Quiche Recipe
A Yummy Appetizer or Toddler Lunch!
Have you ever noticed how appetizers make a great lunch for toddlers? I mean a majority of appetizers are just delicious foods made in miniature size…perfect for a miniature human….don’t ya think??
Anyway, I love making these little mini cheese quiches for little man because….well…it’s basically the only way I can get him to eat eggs….and I have to admit…I love grabbing them to eat for lunch too!
To make these a little bit more healthy than a regular quiche that calls for (although scrumptious) a pie crust bottom I make these using wonton wrappers. Yep, the wonton wrappers add a nice little crunch to the quiches and Little Man will devour them. These also make a great appetizer for an adult party. I like to bake up a whole batch and then we eat on them throughout the week– they reheat perfectly when popped in the microwave for 30 seconds….although it’s best to let them cool a little before handing them over to a ravenous toddler!
- 4 Eggs
- 1 Cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- ¼ Cup Milk
- 6 Wonton Wrappers cut in half.
- Sometimes I throw in any leftover veggies I may have for extra flavor/hidden veggie healthiness.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix together eggs, cheese, and milk (and any veggies you may want to add).
- Spray muffin tins with non-stick cooking spray.
- Place wonton wrapper in muffin tin.
- Pour egg mixture into wonton wrapper- fill ½ way to top.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes or until egg is completely cooked through.
What appetizer treat do you like to feed your toddler?
Join the Challenge
Are you ready to start spring cleaning but just overwhelmed with where to start? I'm right there with you! Join along in the 5 Day Spring Cleaning Challenge!!