This post may contain affiliate links. We only share items that we love and make a small percentage of the sale if you choose to buy through our links- but there's never any added cost to you...our earnings go to important stuff like more coffee to survive the toddler years!
Win a Keurig Pro Prize Pack worth $300!
ONE Day ONLY I’ll be giving away 3 Keurig Pro Prize Packs!
Yep, you’re reading that right! So, Monday, September 29th is National Coffee Day and to celebrate I’ve partnered with Staples to give my readers not just one chance…but 3 chances to win a Keurig Pro plus other fun goodies! It’s all about some good ol’ #CoffeeBuzz fun! I’ll be hosting 3 “Pick Me Up” hours throughout the day (hint: they’re at 9am, 1pm, and 3pm 😉 ) for ONE hour at each of those times you will have the chance to enter to win!
So what do you have to do?
1. Follow me on Twitter at @SerendipitynSp (don’t have Twitter? Get signed up now!! I mean you could win a $300 prize pack…seriously….get on TWITTER!)
2. During my 3 “Pick Me Up” hours you will have ONE hour to Retweet my #CoffeeBuzz giveaway tweet and follow the simple instruction.
3. At the end of each hour I will randomly select 1 winner and send you a DM.
4. Respond as quickly as possible (don’t worry…I’ll give you like 24 hours) with your information so I can forward it on to my rep.
5. In about 2-4 weeks you will be enjoying your new Keurig Pro along with a whole bunch of fun stuff to get you started.
Pretty easy huh?!
Open to US Residents only. Yep, that about covers it. So get your friends on board and RT…it’ll be a FUN #CoffeeBuzz day!!! Prize pack value is approximately $300. Winners must respond within 24 hours and provide name, address, email, and phone number for delivery. Staples will handle delivery of all prize packs. SerendipityandSpice.com is not responsible for lost or stolen prize packs.
I’m also giving away a Peanut Butter Prize Pack that includes a $25 gift card! Head on over and check that out while you’re here as well!
Join the Challenge
Are you ready to start spring cleaning but just overwhelmed with where to start? I'm right there with you! Join along in the 5 Day Spring Cleaning Challenge!!