DIY Unique Spring Wreaths. With Spring in the air it’s all about renewal and getting the front of the house looking welcoming again. I’ve been scouting out spring wreaths to make and came across these super adorable DIY unique spring wreaths you’re sure to love!
DIY Unique Spring Wreaths
Make a Sweet & Fun Wreath for Spring
There’s nothing I love more than a little bit of spring cleaning! It makes everything feel so fresh and new after a cold winter of being tucked inside. In fact, I’m going to be sharing all sorts of amazing spring cleaning tips and tricks with you over the next few weeks…including a fun decluttering course that one of my good friends is doing.
I could literally spend all day on Pinterest checking out beautiful wreaths….but who has time for all of that?! So, I’m bringing you the TOP 10 DIY unique spring wreaths that I’ve found to help save you some time and energy. Plus, I checked to make sure that all of the tutorials are easy to follow.
- The Garden Hose Wreath from Create Craft Love
- The Watercan Wreath from Better Homes and Gardens
- Rain Boots Wreath from Home Made Modern
- The Umbrella Wreath from Random Thoughts
- Deco Mesh Carrots Wreath from Mardi Gras Outlet Blog
- Felt Easter Bunny Wreath from Hobby Craft
- The Sunflower Wreath by Grillo Designs
- The Spring Tulip Basket Wreath by Confessions of a Serial DIYer
- Spring Forsythia Wreath by The Happy Housie
- Natural Spring Wreath with Birds Nest from At Home with the Barkers
So there you go…10 beautiful and unique wreaths for spring! Which one is your favorite?
You may also like:
Genius Food Storage Hacks to Make Food Last Longer