You’re going to LOVE this delicious and easy-to-make Franks Red Hot Buffalo Chicken Dip using the slow cooker that’s perfect for any occasion. The recipe includes simple ingredients like cream cheese, ranch dressing, and of course, Frank’s Red Hot sauce, all combined with cooked or raw chicken in the slow cooker for a creamy and spicy dip.
Serve it up with celery sticks, carrots, and crackers for a crowd-pleasing appetizer or serve on Hawaiian rolls for a delicious buffalo chicken sandwich!
As a busy mom who loves to entertain, I’m always on the lookout for easy and delicious recipes that can feed a crowd. And one of my go-to summer recipes is this Franks Red Hot Buffalo Chicken Dip Slow Cooker Recipe. It’s a crowd-pleaser that’s perfect for cookouts, potlucks, and game day parties.
So, what’s so great about this Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Dip?
Well, for starters, it’s incredibly easy to make. All you need is a slow cooker, some chicken, cream cheese, ranch dressing, hot sauce, and a few other simple ingredients. Just toss everything in the slow cooker, set it on low, and let it cook for a few hours. The end result is a creamy, spicy, and oh-so-delicious dip that will have everyone coming back for more.
Check out these other delicious Slow Cooker Chicken Recipes
But what makes Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Dip perfect for summer cookouts?
This buffalo chicken dip is so versatile! You can serve it hot or cold…so make it ahead and pop it in the fridge for a cool treat!
Plus, it uses the slow cooker, which means it’s perfect for those hot summer days when you don’t want to turn on the oven. Using the slow cooker means the oven isn’t heating up your kitchen even more than the summer heat.
It’s also a great way to use up leftover chicken from your grill…the great thing about this recipe is that you can use raw or cooked chicken! Just shred the chicken and add it to the slow cooker with the other ingredients. It’s a great way to stretch your leftovers and make a delicious and easy dish at the same time.
Of course, this Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Dip isn’t just for summer cookouts. It’s a versatile dish that’s perfect for any occasion. Serve it up with some celery sticks, carrots, and crackers for a quick and easy snack, or use it as a topping for baked potatoes or nachos. You can even use it as a sandwich spread or a topping for pizza. The possibilities are endless!
So, if you’re looking for a quick and easy dish to serve at your next cookout, give my Frank’s Red Hot Buffalo Chicken Dip in the slow cooker a try. It’s sure to be a hit with everyone, and you’ll love how easy it is to make. Just be prepared to hand out the recipe, because your guests will definitely be asking for it!
Printable Recipe for Franks Red Hot Buffalo Chicken Dip
Make this amazing Buffalo Chicken Dip in the slow cooker for a yummy appetizer everyone will love. Serve it warm or pop it in the fridge for a cool dip to enjoy on a hot summer day!
- 1 lb boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup ranch dressing
- 1/2 cup Frank's Red Hot sauce
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup crumbled blue cheese (optional)
- Celery sticks, carrots, and crackers for serving
- Place the raw chicken breasts in the slow cooker. If using leftover chicken, just shred your chicken and place it in the slow cooker.
- In a separate bowl, combine the cream cheese, ranch dressing, and Frank's Red Hot sauce. Mix well.
- Pour the mixture over the chicken in the slow cooker, making sure the chicken is coated evenly.
- Cover and cook on low for 4-6 hours, or until the chicken is cooked through and tender.
- Remove the chicken from the slow cooker and shred it using two forks.
- Return the shredded chicken to the slow cooker and stir in the shredded cheddar cheese and crumbled blue cheese (if using).
- Cover and cook on low for an additional 15-20 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and the dip is hot and bubbly.
- Serve hot with celery sticks, carrots, and crackers for dipping.
- If desired, this buffalo chicken dip can be served cold. Just pop it in the fridge for 3 hours.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.