This post may contain affiliate links. We only share items that we love and make a small percentage of the sale if you choose to buy through our links- but there's never any added cost to you...our earnings go to important stuff like more coffee to survive the toddler years!
Chinese Restaurant Donut Recipe
Sweet, flaky, and delicious Chinese Doughnut Recipe
- Get a cheap can of biscuits. I used the .50 Kroger brand biscuits.
- Pinch the biscuits in half.
- Heat about 2 cups of vegetable oil in a pan(enough to come half way up the biscuits). It’s ready when you put a drop of water in the oil and it sizzles.
- Carefully drop your biscuit pieces in the oil and cook till golden brown (about 2 minutes on each side).
- Remove from oil and place on paper towel to drain extra oil.
- Coat with regular granulated sugar.
- Serve warm!
Join the Challenge
Are you ready to start spring cleaning but just overwhelmed with where to start? I'm right there with you! Join along in the 5 Day Spring Cleaning Challenge!!