Chinese Restaurant Donut Recipe
Sweet, flaky, and delicious Chinese Doughnut Recipe
- Canned Biscuits
- Oil for Frying
- Granulated Sugar
- Get a cheap can of biscuits. I used the .50 Kroger brand biscuits.
- Pinch the biscuits in half.
- Heat about 2 cups of vegetable oil in a pan(enough to come half way up the biscuits). It’s ready when you put a drop of water in the oil and it sizzles.
- Carefully drop your biscuit pieces in the oil and cook till golden brown (about 2 minutes on each side).
- Remove from oil and place on paper towel to drain extra oil.
- Coat with regular granulated sugar.
Mason Jar Ceramic Butter Dish with Lid and Handle - Vintage Ceramic Butter Holder - Decorative Butter Keeper with Rustic, Farmhouse Design - Convenient Butter Crock in Aqua Blue Color
Pressure Cooking for Easy Dinners by Melissa Llado
Silicone Cooking Kitchen Utensils Set,
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.