I absolutely LOVE baking cookies during the holidays… it’s such a fun tradition that brings so much joy. Usually we wind up giving away tons of cookies to friends, family, and neighbors. These peppermint kiss blossom cookies without peanut butter are a fun twist on the classic peanut butter blossoms.
I already shared the Hershey Kiss Sugar Cookies Without Peanut Butter for those who just don’t like or can’t have peanut butter. Those are super popular for taking to homeschool events and sharing with the kids’ friends. They are so close to the original peanut butter blossom cookies just without the peanut butter.
But these are probably my favorite twist! The white chocolate and peppermint from the Hershey’s Kisses blends perfectly with my sugar cookie base. I could seriously eat a batch of these all by myself…which is why it’s so important that we get out and give them away!
These peppermint kiss blossom cookies without peanut butter are a fun twist on the classic peanut butter blossom cookies. Perfect for cookie exchanges and even leaving out for Santa.
- 1 Cup Sugar
- 1 Large Egg
- 1 Stick Softened Unsalted Butter
- 2TSP Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 TSP Baking Soda
- 2 TBS 2% Milk
- 1/4 TSP Salt
- 2 Cups All Purpose Flour
- Hershey Peppermint Kisses (unwrapped)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix together butter, sugar, vanilla extract, egg, salt, and milk.
- Blend well.
- Carefully add in flour and continue to blend well.
- Separate cookie dough into 1 inch balls and place on lined cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 8-10 minutes or until cookies are lightly browned.
- Remove from oven and let cool for 1-2 minutes.
- Place Hershey Kiss in the center of each cookie.
- Move cookies to a wire rack to continue cooling.