This slow cooker pork chops recipe with gravy is a family favorite and oh so easy to make! These pork chops pair perfectly with mashed potatoes and veggies for an easy dinner recipe on busy nights!
I like cooking with boneless pork chops because they’re relatively inexpensive…I can usually find boneless pork chops or pork loin on sale for $1.99-$2.49 a pound. And with prices at the grocery store rising, I need to find all the ways to cut back on our bill.
Typically, I’ll go to Sam’s Club or Costco and have them slice a boneless pork tenderloin into chops….did you know they’ll do this for you for no extra charge?! Then I’ll package the boneless pork chops up into ziploc bags and toss them in the freezer.
Going with boneless pork chops or a pork loin is also the healthier option when it comes to pork. These are lean cuts of meat packed full of vitamins. Just make sure you trim off the excess fat. It’s actually a misconception that pork is bad for you. Now, like anything else, it’s all about moderation. But, a nice lean pork tenderloin is actually leaner than skinless chicken thighs (according to the US Dept of Agriculture)….seriously, who knew!
These slow cooker pork chops are so tender and juicy, they make the perfect dump and go dinner!
- 2lbs Boneless Pork Chops
- 12oz can Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 12oz can Cream of Onion Soup
- 2 Cups Beef Broth
- 2 Cloves Garlic (finely chopped)
- 2TBS Dry Oregano
- 1TBS Dry Thyme
- 1 TSP Salt
- 1TSP Pepper
- Combine garlic, oregano, thyme, salt, and pepper.
- Coat outside of pork chops with spice mixture.
- Place pork chops in bottom of slow cooker.
- Mix together cream of mushroom soup, cream of onion soup, and beef broth.
- Pour soup mixture over pork chops.
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours.
- Serve hot!