This sweet chili glazed pork chops recipe is oh so simple to make and the perfect week night meal! Whenever I see a recipe for glazed pork chops I always think there’s just sooooooo much work involved….but that’s really not the case! I like making these with my Sweet Vidalia Onion Rice and some Skillet Green Beans….it’s like the perfect mix of sweet and savory on a cold winter night…and each dish is a one dish meal– meaning less dishes to clean after dinner so I can get snuggled up on the couch even faster!
Sweet Chili Glazed Pork Chops Recipe
- 2 Boneless Butterflied Pork Chops
- 1/2 Cup Light Brown Sugar
- 1/8 Cup Chili Powder
- 1 TBS Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Heat olive oil in a skillet on medium heat.
- Mix together light brown sugar and chili powder.
- Coat each pork chop in brown sugar/chili powder mixture.
- Place in heated skillet, cover, and cook on each side for about 10 minutes.
- Depending on the thickness of your pork chops you may need to cook longer– always check the internal temperature- you always want to make sure pork chops reach 145 degrees at the thickest part.
If you have a little more time to cook dinner I highly recommend checking out these Pineapple Glazed Pork Medallions….they take just a little bit longer but the glaze is thicker and they are ridiculously yummy!
What are you having for dinner tonight?