The Perfect Dinner Casserole-
Creamy Broccoli, Rice, & Cheese Casserole
I love making casseroles…. they’re such a fabulous way to sneak veggies into a meal!
- 2 Cups of cooked rice (1 cup before it's cooked)
- 1 can Cream of Broccoli Soup
- 1-2 cups of chopped broccoli (depends on how much broccoli you want- and you can use fresh or frozen)
- 1 cup shredded cheese (I use Colby Jack)
- Cook your rice
- (you can use regular rice or 5 minute)
- Cook your broccoli
- Depending on the season I've used both fresh and frozen.
- With frozen I just pop the whole box or bag in the microwave for 5 minutes.
- Fresh takes a little longer- I chop it up- throw it in a microwave safe bowl - fill the bowl halfway with water- microwave on high for 8-10 minutes or until broccoli is cooked through.
- Combine rice, broccoli, soup and mix well.
- Sometimes I add a splash of milk to make it a little more creamy.
- Pour into a casserole dish and cover with cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes to melt cheese.