This post may contain affiliate links. We only share items that we love and make a small percentage of the sale if you choose to buy through our links- but there's never any added cost to you...our earnings go to important stuff like more coffee to survive the toddler years!
The Perfect Dinner Casserole-
Creamy Broccoli, Rice, & Cheese Casserole
I love making casseroles…. they’re such a fabulous way to sneak veggies into a meal!
- 2 Cups of cooked rice (1 cup before it's cooked)
- 1 can Cream of Broccoli Soup
- 1-2 cups of chopped broccoli (depends on how much broccoli you want- and you can use fresh or frozen)
- 1 cup shredded cheese (I use Colby Jack)
- Cook your rice
- (you can use regular rice or 5 minute)
- Cook your broccoli
- Depending on the season I've used both fresh and frozen.
- With frozen I just pop the whole box or bag in the microwave for 5 minutes.
- Fresh takes a little longer- I chop it up- throw it in a microwave safe bowl - fill the bowl halfway with water- microwave on high for 8-10 minutes or until broccoli is cooked through.
- Combine rice, broccoli, soup and mix well.
- Sometimes I add a splash of milk to make it a little more creamy.
- Pour into a casserole dish and cover with cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes to melt cheese.
Join the Challenge
Are you ready to start spring cleaning but just overwhelmed with where to start? I'm right there with you! Join along in the 5 Day Spring Cleaning Challenge!!