Cracker Barrel chicken tenderloins are the BEST chicken tenders out there. They are so flavorful and delicious, I practically order the grilled chicken tenders every time we go to Cracker Barrel…which is more than I would like to admit.
But, hey, at least in all of my trips to Cracker Barrel I’ve had the opportunity to deconstruct some of their best recipes and share them with you. Make sure you check out my Hashbrown Casserole- Cracker Barrel Copy Cat Recipe and Cracker Barrel Creamy Chicken and Rice Casserole Recipe ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐.
Once I figured out how easy it is to make these copy cat Cracker Barrel chicken tenderloins, I make them about once a week. Plus, I always cook extras so we have leftovers for chicken salads, wraps, etc. They reheat wonderfully or you can eat them cold like my kids do!
This copy cat Cracker Barrel chicken tenderloin recipe tastes just like the grilled chicken tenders from the restaurant. You can bake them in the oven, like I do, or in the air fryer for a crispier outside.
The kids gobble these up for dinner and always get seconds. Double up the batch to have leftovers for salads and wraps later in the week.
- 2LBS Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts or Tenderloins
- 2 Cups Italian Dressing
- 5TBS Honey
- 2TBS Lime Juice
- In a gallon size Ziploc bag, mix together Italian dressing, honey, and lime juice.
- Slice your chicken into tenders. Remove any skin or fat that may remain.
- Optional: Slide Chicken onto wood skewers (my kids LOVE chicken on stick)
- Place chicken in Ziploc bag.
- Shake Ziploc bag to completely cover the chicken tenders.
- Refrigerate for several hours, preferably overnight.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Remove chicken from fridge.
- Place in baking dish.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 15-20 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 165 degrees and chicken is fully cooked.
- Serve hot.