Cheesecake Sopapilla Bar Recipe
Are you looking for that perfect dessert recipe that’s oh so simple but tastes like you’re a magnificent baker? Well this is the recipe for you!
This Cheesecake Sopapilla Bar Recipe is so delicious– they taste like they should be served at a high end bakery and they take minimal effort– this is my go to Cheesecake Recipe whenever we have a potluck to attend!
- 2 8oz Packages of Cream Cheese
- 2 Packages of Crescent Rolls
- 1 1/3 Cup Sugar
- 1 TBS Cinnamon
- 3 TBS Melted Butter
- 1 TSP Vanilla
- 1 TSP Salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line bottom of baking sheet with 1 package of crescent rolls.
- Pinch together pleats of crescent rolls.
- Whip cream cheese, 1 cup of sugar, and vanilla together.
- Spread cream cheese mixture over crescent rolls.
- Top cream cheese spread with a layer of crescent rolls– pinch together seams of crescent rolls.
- Mix together remaining sugar with cinnamon and salt.
- Sprinkle cinnamon mixture over top crescent roll.
- Drizzle melted butter on top.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 35-40 minutes or until light golden brown.
- Chill in fridge overnight.
- Slice into bars and serve cold.
You can mix up the flavoring of this recipe by adding different flavor jams or jelly to the cheesecake mixture. For a fun Fall twist add in 1 cup of puree pumpkin to the cheesecake mixture and substitute the cinnamon for pumpkin spice.