This homemade pumpkin pie hummus recipe is a delicious twist to classic dip. Impress your guests this a spooky treat! This pumpkin pie hummus dip recipe is a delicious dish that pairs well with fresh fruit, graham crackers, or my witch finger pretzels!
Table of Contents
A Festive Twist on a Classic Dip
A season that instantly brings to mind cozy sweaters, warm drinks, colorful leaves, and of course, the iconic pumpkin spice flavor. If you’re looking for a unique twist on traditional pumpkin-themed goodies, you’ve come to the right place.
Introducing: Pumpkin Pie Hummus.
Yes, you read that correctly!
This delightful fusion of creamy hummus and everyone’s favorite fall flavor is about to become your new obsession.
This pumpkin pie hummus dip is such a yummy treat….don’t knock it til you try it! It’s so easy to make and everyone raves about the unique dip that’s gobbled up in a flash!
Why Pumpkin Pie Hummus?
- Health Benefits:
- Unlike many sugary pumpkin-flavored treats, pumpkin pie hummus boasts the nutritional value of chickpeas, including protein, fiber, and essential vitamins. Not to mention, pumpkin itself is a powerhouse of vitamins A and C.
- Use it as a dip for apples, spread on toast, dollop on your morning oatmeal, or simply enjoy with a spoon. Its versatility makes it an excellent companion for many dishes.
- Simple Ingredients:
- With just a handful of ingredients, most of which you likely have in your pantry, you can whip up this hummus in no time.
Printable Pumpkin Pie Hummus Recipe
- 1 can (15 oz) of chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree (not pumpkin pie filling)
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup or honey
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons tahini (optional, for creaminess)
- A pinch of salt
- 1-2 tablespoons water or almond milk (to reach desired consistency)
- Sprinkling of Cinnamon
- In a food processor, combine chickpeas, pumpkin puree, maple syrup or honey, pumpkin pie spice, vanilla extract, tahini (if using), and salt.
- Blend until smooth. If the hummus is too thick, slowly add water or almond milk until you reach your desired consistency.
- Transfer to a bowl and garnish with a sprinkle of cinnamon, pumpkin pie spice, and/or a drizzle of maple syrup.
Serve with apple slices, cinnamon pita chips, graham crackers, or your favorite dipping snack. I love to make these witch finger pretzels for dipping...the kids love them!
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
48 Count Halloween Ghost Treat Snack Cups 10 Oz. Spooky Disposable Paper Cup Dessert Ice Cream Bowls White & Black Ghosts Face Holiday Design For Treats Cupcakes Party Favor Supplies Decorations
Candy Corn and Pumpkin Pie Jelly Beans Fall Themed Candy, Halloween Candies Variety Mix, Vegetarian and Kosher Certified Candy Jar and Goodie Bag Fillers, Pack of 2