This site contains affiliate links, 3rd party ads, and sponsored content. For more information please read our Disclosure Policy. As always, I only recommend products or services I personally use and love!
This Pumpkin Spice Peanut Butter Cookie Recipe is a fun fall twist on a classic treat! Make these pumpkin spice peanut butter cookies for a delicious and easy dessert recipe. They’re the perfect cookie for school bake sales and Halloween parties!
Pumpkin Spice Peanut Butter Cookie Recipe
Get in the kitchen and whip up a batch of these delicious pumpkin spice peanut butter cookies with the kids! Little Man loves making these cookies….I think his favorite part is making the indentions with a fork. I love that these cookies take a classic treat and kicks it up a notch with a little pumpkin spice flavoring….you know me….I LOVE my pumpkin spice during this time of year!
- 1 C unsalted butter, room temp
- 2 eggs, room temp
- 1 C peanut butter
- 1 TBSP vanilla
- 2½ C flour
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 2 TBSP pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 C sugar
- 1 C brown sugar
- Line cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- Let’s start by mixing all of the dry ingredients together. Flour, baking soda, pumpkin pie spice, and salt. Set aside.
- Add the brown sugar with the white sugar in a second mixing bowl.
- On low-medium speed add the butter to the combined sugars beating until the mixture is creamy.
- In a small bowl, whip the eggs.
- Slowly pour in the eggs while continuing to beat together all of the ingredients until they are well blended.
- Now mix in the peanut butter and vanilla until everything is completely incorporated.
- Slowly begin to scoop in the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients .
- Mix until all ingredients are thoroughly blended.
- Cover the bowl with the cookie dough with cling wrap and place it in the refrigerator for ½ hour.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- After the ½ hour remove the cookie dough from the refrigerator and use a small ice cream scoop and make small dough balls.
- Place these cookie dough balls on the parchment paper lined cookie sheets spacing each dough ball at least 2 inches away from each other.
- Dip a fork into a bowl with sugar then use it to flatten the cookies making a crisscross pattern.
- Bake the cookies at 375 degrees for 10 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and sprinkle white sugar on top of each cookie.
- Allow the cookies to cool briefly on the cookie sheet before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
You May Also Like: