This sweet Hawaiian Crockpot chicken recipe is packed full of tropical flavors with just 10 minutes of prep. Serve over steamed rice for the perfect easy dinner the whole family will love!
This is by far one of my FAVORITE meals to make when the weather starts to turn warm like this! It makes me dream of visiting tropical lands, lounging on the beach, listening to the surf roll in while some Jimmy Buffet wafts through the background…ah Summer! Give this sweet Hawaiian Crockpot chicken recipe a try tonight and you’ll be hooked.
Printable Recipe: Sweet Hawaiian Crockpot Chicken Recipe
Make this sweet Hawaiian Crockpot chicken recipe for an easy dinner the whole family will love! Made in the slow cooker with boneless chicken breasts, pineapple, and a blend of Polynesian spices.
- 2lbs Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
- 1 Can Diced Pineapple
- 1/2 Cup Brown Sugar
- 1/3 Cup Soy Sauce
- 1/4 Cup Orange Juice
- 2 TBS Sesame Oil
- 1/4 Cup Hoisin Sauce
- 1 TBS Ground Ginger
- 1 TBS Ground Garlic
- 1 Red Pepper
- 1 Yellow Pepper
- Slice peppers and chicken breasts into strips.
- In a bowl, mix together: orange juice, brown sugar, soy sauce, sesame oil, hoisin sauce, ground ginger, and ground garlic.
- Place chicken breast strips in bottom of slow cooker.
- Add sliced peppers on top of chicken breasts.
- Pour full can of diced pineapple over peppers and chicken.
- Pour sauce from the bowl on top.
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours.
- Serve over rice.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.