Using Hidden Valley Ranch Dressing Mix, sour cream, Monterrey Jack cheese, potatoes, and diced ham makes this Ranch Potatoes Recipe a mouthwatering crowd pleaser!
Do you ever get tired of eating the same old thing for dinner every night? Well, this Ranch Potatoes recipe will kick your boring dinner up a notch!
I always pair these Ranch Potatoes with my Copy Cat Cracker Barrel Chicken Tenderloins Recipe for a new dinner that’s both easy and delicious.
This Ranch Potatoes Recipe uses Ore-Ida cubed potatoes, Hidden Valley Ranch Dressing Mix, sour cream, cheese, and ham to make a delicious side dish.
- The Ingredients:
- 1 20oz Bag Ore-Ida Diced Hashbrown Potatoes
- 1 Cup Sour Cream
- 1 Cup Monterey Jack Cheese
- 1/2 package Dry Hidden Valley Ranch Dressing Mix
- 1 Cup Diced Ham
- 1 TBS Dill Weed (optional)
- In a 9x12 casserole dish, mix together sour cream, ranch dressing mix, cheese, and dill week.
- Fold in diced potatoes and ham.
- Sprinkle with dill weed.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes or until potatoes are cooked to desired consistency.
- For last 5 minutes of baking, sprinkle some extra cheese on top.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.