This post may contain affiliate links. We only share items that we love and make a small percentage of the sale if you choose to buy through our links- but there's never any added cost to you...our earnings go to important stuff like more coffee to survive the toddler years!
7 Layer Sauce-Less Pizza
It was the BEST Pizza EVER!
It’s amazing how using olive oil instead of tomato sauce brings out all the flavors of your toppings!
Okay, first off I highly recommend getting the pizza dough from Publix’s bakery- it’s awesome!
- Spread pizza dough on a baking stone.
- Brush extra virgin olive oil all over dough.
- Brown 1/2 lb ground beef and sprinkle on pizza.
- Sautee a medium onion and spread over pizza.
- Sprinkle diced ham over pizza.
- Cover pizza with shredded cheese.
- Place pepperoni slices all over top of pizza.
- Dice 2 fresh tomatoes and toss on pizza.
- Cover with more cheese.
- Bake at 350 for 25-30 minutes- until crust is golden.
Join the Challenge
Are you ready to start spring cleaning but just overwhelmed with where to start? I'm right there with you! Join along in the 5 Day Spring Cleaning Challenge!!