This herb crusted chicken tenderloin recipe is flavorful, delicious, and easy to make for dinner! Ready in under 30 minutes, you’ll love this herb crusted chicken tenderloin recipe!
If you’re looking for a simple recipe the whole family will love then this herb crusted chicken tenderloin recipe is exactly what you’re looking for!
I make this recipe at least 2-3 times a month because it’s so simple and my whole family devours it…seriously, it’s one of the few recipes that no one complains about. When you have two picky eating kids, a stuck in her ways grandma, and a meat ‘n potatoes loving husband living with you it’s difficult to find something everyone can agree on.
This recipe is very similar to my The BEST Damn Pork Chops Recipe but with a few little twists.
The key to the crispy crust is using panko bread crumbs…these melt into the cheese and create a nice crispy coating that’s full of flavor.
Crispy, flavorful, delicious! Make this herb cursted chicken tenderloin recipe for dinner and everyone will be asking for more!
- 2lbs Boneless Skinless Chicken Tenderloins or Chicken Breasts
- 1/4 cup Ranch Dressing
- 2 Cloves Chopped Garlic
- 1 Cup Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- 1 Cup Panko Bread Crumbs
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place chicken tenderloins flat in a 9x12 baking dish.
- In a bowl, mix together ranch dressing, garlic cloves, and cheese.
- Spoon cheese mixture on top of chicken.
- Sprinkle panko breadcrumbs on top of cheese mixture. For more crispiness add more breadcrumbs.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes or until chicken reaches 170 degrees inside the thickest point.