This post may contain affiliate links. We only share items that we love and make a small percentage of the sale if you choose to buy through our links- but there's never any added cost to you...our earnings go to important stuff like more coffee to survive the toddler years!
Cheesecake Sopapilla Bar Recipe
Are you looking for that perfect dessert recipe that’s oh so simple but tastes like you’re a magnificent baker? Well this is the recipe for you!
This Cheesecake Sopapilla Bar Recipe is so delicious– they taste like they should be served at a high end bakery and they take minimal effort– this is my go to Cheesecake Recipe whenever we have a potluck to attend!
- 2 8oz Packages of Cream Cheese
- 2 Packages of Crescent Rolls
- 1⅓ Cup Sugar
- 1 TBS Cinnamon
- 3 TBS Melted Butter
- 1 TSP Vanilla
- 1 TSP Salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line bottom of baking sheet with 1 package of crescent rolls.
- Pinch together pleats of crescent rolls.
- Whip cream cheese, 1 cup of sugar, and vanilla together.
- Spread cream cheese mixture over crescent rolls.
- Top cream cheese spread with a layer of crescent rolls-- pinch together seams of crescent rolls.
- Mix together remaining sugar with cinnamon and salt.
- Sprinkle cinnamon mixture over top crescent roll.
- Drizzle melted butter on top.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 35-40 minutes or until light golden brown.
- Chill in fridge overnight.
- Slice into bars and serve cold.
You can mix up the flavoring of this recipe by adding different flavor jams or jelly to the cheesecake mixture. For a fun Fall twist add in 1 cup of puree pumpkin to the cheesecake mixture and substitute the cinnamon for pumpkin spice.
Check out these yummy Pumpkin Pocket Pastries for another simple & delicious Fall dessert!
Join the Challenge
Are you ready to start spring cleaning but just overwhelmed with where to start? I'm right there with you! Join along in the 5 Day Spring Cleaning Challenge!!