This site contains affiliate links, 3rd party ads, and sponsored content. For more information please read our Disclosure Policy. As always, I only recommend products or services I personally use and love!
This round up of Halloween crafts for preschoolers and toddlers is full of cute yet spooky arts that are simple for kids and fun for adults too. Making crafts for Halloween with your toddler is a great bonding experience that teaches fine motor skills.
Halloween Crafts for Preschoolers
Simple Halloween Crafts that are perfect for toddlers and preschoolers.
Can you tell I’m in a spooky good mood this week? First my top picks for No Carve Pumpkin Ideas, then the Boo-tiful Bat Cookies, then the Spooky Ghost Cookies, and now Halloween crafts for preschoolers galore! It’s like that first crisp autumn air hit and I’m ready to pull out the Jack-O-Lanterns, ghosts, and ghouls!
With Halloween right around the corner I’m all about getting into the festive mood….for Little Man he loves getting into arts and crafts. So I started searching the blog-o-sphere for some fun new Halloween crafts for preschoolers. Here are my picks for the cutest ones out there!
1. Decoupage Pumpkin Treat Cup – About Family Crafts
6. Candy Corn Man Craft – Meaningful Mama
7. Pumpkin Craft – Serendipity and Spice
10. Halloween Craft for Kids – The Jenny Evolution
11. Egg Carton Ghost – Jinxy Kids
12. Paper Jack’O Lantern – Coupons Are Great
13. Paper Plate Mummy – Crafts By Amanda
14. Fall Leaf Color Blending Project – Enchanted Homeschooling Mom
17. Pumpkin Suncatchers– Artsy Momma
18. Halloween Monster Cups– The Simple Parent
19. Halloween Paper Plate Silhouettes– My Very Educated Mother
20. Easy Pumpkin Craft – Raising Whasians
Which is your favorite? Share in the comments below!
You may also like:
How to Make Boo-tiful Bat Cookies (Semi-homemade with the kids)