This recipe for pineapple glazed pork medallions is amazingly easy and SUPER delicious! I love to throw this together for a quick last minute weeknight meal.
Little Man and Hubs gobble these pineapple glazed pork medallions down in a flash! And I love that I can have them ready in about 20 minutes—the same amount of time it takes to make rice—coincidence? I think not!
- Pork Chop Ingredients:
- 1.5 lbs Pork Loin
- 1 cup Flour
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Pepper
- 1 TBS Steak/Chop Seasoning (I got this at Sam's for like $5 and it's WONDERFUL!)
- 2 TBS Olive Oil
- Pineapple Glaze Ingredients:
- 6oz can of Pineapple Juice
- ¼ cup Ketchup
- 1 TBS Low Sodium Soy Sauce
- 1 TBS Brown Sugar
- Remove fat from pork loin and slice into 1" thick medallions.
- Combine flour, salt, pepper, and steak/chop seasoning in a bowl and mix well.
- Drizzle olive oil into deep skillet and heat on medium.
- Dip pork medallions in flour mixture (coat well) and toss in skillet.
- Cook about 5 minutes on each side—until light golden brown on outside.
- Combine glaze ingredients in a bowl and pour over pork medallions.
- Let the pork medallions simmer in the sauce for about 5 minutes on each side.
- Remove skillet from heat and let it cool for 5 minutes—the sauce will thicken up nicely.
- Serve with some extra glaze drizzled on top.
What’s your favorite kind of glaze?