This post may contain affiliate links. We only share items that we love and make a small percentage of the sale if you choose to buy through our links- but there's never any added cost to you...our earnings go to important stuff like more coffee to survive the toddler years!
This recipe for pineapple glazed pork medallions is amazingly easy and SUPER delicious! I love to throw this together for a quick last minute weeknight meal.
Little Man and Hubs gobble these pineapple glazed pork medallions down in a flash! And I love that I can have them ready in about 20 minutes—the same amount of time it takes to make rice—coincidence? I think not!
- Pork Chop Ingredients:
- 1.5 lbs Pork Loin
- 1 cup Flour
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Pepper
- 1 TBS Steak/Chop Seasoning (I got this at Sam's for like $5 and it's WONDERFUL!)
- 2 TBS Olive Oil
- Pineapple Glaze Ingredients:
- 6oz can of Pineapple Juice
- ¼ cup Ketchup
- 1 TBS Low Sodium Soy Sauce
- 1 TBS Brown Sugar
- Remove fat from pork loin and slice into 1" thick medallions.
- Combine flour, salt, pepper, and steak/chop seasoning in a bowl and mix well.
- Drizzle olive oil into deep skillet and heat on medium.
- Dip pork medallions in flour mixture (coat well) and toss in skillet.
- Cook about 5 minutes on each side—until light golden brown on outside.
- Combine glaze ingredients in a bowl and pour over pork medallions.
- Let the pork medallions simmer in the sauce for about 5 minutes on each side.
- Remove skillet from heat and let it cool for 5 minutes—the sauce will thicken up nicely.
- Serve with some extra glaze drizzled on top.
What’s your favorite kind of glaze?
Join the Challenge
Are you ready to start spring cleaning but just overwhelmed with where to start? I'm right there with you! Join along in the 5 Day Spring Cleaning Challenge!!