This post may contain affiliate links. We only share items that we love and make a small percentage of the sale if you choose to buy through our links- but there's never any added cost to you...our earnings go to important stuff like more coffee to survive the toddler years!
Cobbler Pie- A Lighter Shepherd’s Pie Recipe
When I’m strapped for time I love to throw together this quick, delicious, 30 minute meal! This meal is PERFECT for any season! I love that it’s so light compared to a thick saucy shepherd’s pie recipe– it makes this dish a great alternative when you don’t want such a rich and heavy dish but want some shepherd’s pie. 🙂
I usually keep all ingredients on hand at all times that way I can easily throw it together for a last minute meal– and make extra– it’s AMAZING reheated the next day for lunches!
- 1lb Ground Beef
- 1 TBS Minced Garlic
- 2 Cups Mixed Veggies
- 2 Cups Mashed Potatoes
- 1 Cup Shredded Cheese
- Brown the ground beef in a skillet with the minced garlic for flavor.
- Add in the mixed veggies-- I used frozen that way they're always on hand-- I usually use peas and carrots but whatever you have on hand works well.
- Pour the ground beef and veggies into a casserole dish.
- Make your mashed potatoes and spread on top of casserole dish.
- Top with shredded cheese.
- Bake at 350 for 20 minutes.
Join the Challenge
Are you ready to start spring cleaning but just overwhelmed with where to start? I'm right there with you! Join along in the 5 Day Spring Cleaning Challenge!!