This post may contain affiliate links. We only share items that we love and make a small percentage of the sale if you choose to buy through our links- but there's never any added cost to you...our earnings go to important stuff like more coffee to survive the toddler years!
White Lasagna Roll Ups Recipe
My husband’s favorite food is lasagna and since I can’t eat tomato sauce right now (Logan’s little tummy does not like it at all!) I’m going to make White Lasagne. I originally pinned this recipe from The Artsy-Fartsy Mama but, of course, made my own little changes. Although let me say, her alfredo sauce is AWESOME (and really easy)!
- Alfredo Sauce (use Artsy-Fartsy Mama’s Recipe)
- Ground Beef
- Fresh Spinach
- Shredded Cheese (I used Italian Blend)
- Lasagne Noodles
- Brown your ground beef and set to the side.
- Steam your spinach until done (it will turn dark green and be very soft)
- Make your Alfredo Sauce
- Boil the lasagna noodles (take them out a few minutes before being done- al dente)
- Lay the noodles on paper towels and dry thouroughly!
- Spray your baking dish with cooking spray.
- Coat bottom of baking dish with a thin layer of alfredo sauce.
- Take a lasagna noodle and spoon a thin layer of alfredo sauce on top.
- Then add your ground beef on top of the alfredo sauce.
- Add some spinach on top of ground beef.
- Roll the noodle up and place in baking dish.
- Continue with rest of the noodles.
- Drizzle alfredo sauce on top of noodles.
- Add shredded cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 30 minutes – until all cheese is completely melted.
Join the Challenge
Are you ready to start spring cleaning but just overwhelmed with where to start? I'm right there with you! Join along in the 5 Day Spring Cleaning Challenge!!