This site contains affiliate links, 3rd party ads, and sponsored content. For more information please read our Disclosure Policy. As always, I only recommend products or services I personally use and love!
White Lasagna Roll Ups Recipe
My husband’s favorite food is lasagna and since I can’t eat tomato sauce right now (Logan’s little tummy does not like it at all!) I’m going to make White Lasagne. I originally pinned this recipe from The Artsy-Fartsy Mama but, of course, made my own little changes. Although let me say, her alfredo sauce is AWESOME (and really easy)!
- Alfredo Sauce (use Artsy-Fartsy Mama’s Recipe)
- Ground Beef
- Fresh Spinach
- Shredded Cheese (I used Italian Blend)
- Lasagne Noodles
- Brown your ground beef and set to the side.
- Steam your spinach until done (it will turn dark green and be very soft)
- Make your Alfredo Sauce
- Boil the lasagna noodles (take them out a few minutes before being done- al dente)
- Lay the noodles on paper towels and dry thouroughly!
- Spray your baking dish with cooking spray.
- Coat bottom of baking dish with a thin layer of alfredo sauce.
- Take a lasagna noodle and spoon a thin layer of alfredo sauce on top.
- Then add your ground beef on top of the alfredo sauce.
- Add some spinach on top of ground beef.
- Roll the noodle up and place in baking dish.
- Continue with rest of the noodles.
- Drizzle alfredo sauce on top of noodles.
- Add shredded cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 30 minutes – until all cheese is completely melted.