White Lasagna Roll Ups Recipe
My husband’s favorite food is lasagna and since I can’t eat tomato sauce right now (Logan’s little tummy does not like it at all!) I’m going to make White Lasagne. I originally pinned this recipe from The Artsy-Fartsy Mama but, of course, made my own little changes. Although let me say, her alfredo sauce is AWESOME (and really easy)!
- Alfredo Sauce (use Artsy-Fartsy Mama’s Recipe)
- Ground Beef
- Fresh Spinach
- Shredded Cheese (I used Italian Blend)
- Lasagne Noodles
- Brown your ground beef and set to the side.
- Steam your spinach until done (it will turn dark green and be very soft)
- Make your Alfredo Sauce
- Boil the lasagna noodles (take them out a few minutes before being done- al dente)
- Lay the noodles on paper towels and dry thouroughly!
- Spray your baking dish with cooking spray.
- Coat bottom of baking dish with a thin layer of alfredo sauce.
- Take a lasagna noodle and spoon a thin layer of alfredo sauce on top.
- Then add your ground beef on top of the alfredo sauce.
- Add some spinach on top of ground beef.
- Roll the noodle up and place in baking dish.
- Continue with rest of the noodles.
- Drizzle alfredo sauce on top of noodles.
- Add shredded cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 30 minutes – until all cheese is completely melted.
Rachael Ray Stoneware Baker
Pressure Cooking for Easy Dinners by Melissa Llado
HaloVa Wood Angled Turner, Long Handle Wooden Shovel Spatula, Kitchen Stir Fry Tools Cooking Utensil
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.