This pumpkin spice pretzel recipe is a blast to make with the kids on a cool fall day!
They have just the right amount of pumpkin spice sweetness….they’re my own copycat version of the Flipz Pumpkin Spice Pretzels…but at a fraction of the cost!
you know you want to make this pumpkin spice pretzel recipe today!
So, as you know I LOVE getting in the kitchen with the kids! Little Man and I have tons of fun baking delicious treats while Miss Jellybean sits in the highchair cooing and laughing at us.
Not only is baking/cooking with kids fun but it’s educational too! They don’t even realize they’re learning….they’re just having a blast bonding with you.
The key to adding learning into cooking with kids is to talk about measurements, where the flavors come from, using our 5 senses, etc.
There’s so much to learn…plus the bonding experience is fantastic! When you take the time to get in the kitchen with your kids (or grandkids or nieces/nephews, etc) you’re giving them a high sense of self worth.
Printable Pumpkin Spice Pretzel Recipe
This pumpkin spice pretzels recipe tastes just like the Flipz Pumpkin Spice Pretzels available during the fall....except they're much cheaper to make!
- 1 9oz Bag Lily's Pumpkin Spice Baking Chips
- 1 10oz Bag Mini Pretzels
- 1 Bar Godiva White Chocolate
- Cover a flat surface with parchment paper for drying the mini pretzels.
- In a double boiler, melt the Lily's Pumpkin Spice Baking Chips. Stir frequently so it doesn't burn.
- Dip the mini pretzels into the melted pumpkin spice baking chips.
- Place mini pretzels on the parchment paper not touching each other.
- Once you've used up all of the pumpkin spice baking chips, clean the double boiler.
- Melt the white chocolate- stir frequently so it doesn't scorch.
- Drizzle white chocolate over pumpkin spice coated pretzels.
- Once pretzels are fully dry, store in an air tight container.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.