Cracker Barrel Creamy Chicken and Rice Casserole Recipe Copy Cat
Cracker Barrel’s Creamy Chicken and Rice Casserole Recipe Copy Cat
- 2 Cups cooked rice (al dente)
- 1 diced onion
- 1 Can Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1 Packet of Chicken Gravy (you can use the packet or the jar)
- 1.5 Pounds of Chicken cut into strips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cook rice- when rice is half way done throw in diced onion to finish cooking with the rice.
- Spray baking dish with non-stick cooking spray or lightly coat with EVOO.
- Cover bottom of baking dish with your rice.
- Place cut up chicken on top of rice.
- Spread Cream of Chicken soup over chicken- do not dilute- spread it straight from the can.
- Mix your Chicken Gravy Packet with 1 cup of water (or use the can version all ready to go) and pour it on top of the casserole.
- Cover casserole dish with aluminum foil.
- Bake at 350 for 45 minutes or until chicken is done.
- Remove foil and serve hot!
What’s your favorite dish at Cracker Barrel?