This post may contain affiliate links. We only share items that we love and make a small percentage of the sale if you choose to buy through our links- but there's never any added cost to you...our earnings go to important stuff like more coffee to survive the toddler years!
Cracker Barrel Creamy Chicken and Rice Casserole Recipe Copy Cat
Cracker Barrel’s Creamy Chicken and Rice Casserole Recipe Copy Cat
- 2 Cups cooked rice (al dente)
- 1 diced onion
- 1 Can Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1 Packet of Chicken Gravy (you can use the packet or the jar)
- 1.5 Pounds of Chicken cut into strips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cook rice- when rice is half way done throw in diced onion to finish cooking with the rice.
- Spray baking dish with non-stick cooking spray or lightly coat with EVOO.
- Cover bottom of baking dish with your rice.
- Place cut up chicken on top of rice.
- Spread Cream of Chicken soup over chicken- do not dilute- spread it straight from the can.
- Mix your Chicken Gravy Packet with 1 cup of water (or use the can version all ready to go) and pour it on top of the casserole.
- Cover casserole dish with aluminum foil.
- Bake at 350 for 45 minutes or until chicken is done.
- Remove foil and serve hot!
What’s your favorite dish at Cracker Barrel? Share in the comments below…maybe I’ll try to remake it!
Are you like me and always on the hunt for deliciously simple recipes that your family will love? Here’s a free printable for my 5 FAVORITE one dish meals– they’re perfect for busy nights when you don’t have a ton of time and don’t want to clean a bunch of dishes!
Join the Challenge
Are you ready to start spring cleaning but just overwhelmed with where to start? I'm right there with you! Join along in the 5 Day Spring Cleaning Challenge!!