This post may contain affiliate links. We only share items that we love and make a small percentage of the sale if you choose to buy through our links- but there's never any added cost to you...our earnings go to important stuff like more coffee to survive the toddler years!
This sweet chili glazed pork chops recipe is oh so simple to make and the perfect week night meal! Whenever I see a recipe for glazed pork chops I always think there’s just sooooooo much work involved….but that’s really not the case! I like making these with my Sweet Vidalia Onion Rice and some Skillet Green Beans….it’s like the perfect mix of sweet and savory on a cold winter night…and each dish is a one dish meal– meaning less dishes to clean after dinner so I can get snuggled up on the couch even faster!
Sweet Chili Glazed Pork Chops Recipe
- 2 Boneless Butterflied Pork Chops
- ½ Cup Light Brown Sugar
- ⅛ Cup Chili Powder
- 1 TBS Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Heat olive oil in a skillet on medium heat.
- Mix together light brown sugar and chili powder.
- Coat each pork chop in brown sugar/chili powder mixture.
- Place in heated skillet, cover, and cook on each side for about 10 minutes.
- Depending on the thickness of your pork chops you may need to cook longer-- always check the internal temperature- you always want to make sure pork chops reach 145 degrees at the thickest part.
If you have a little more time to cook dinner I highly recommend checking out these Pineapple Glazed Pork Medallions….they take just a little bit longer but the glaze is thicker and they are ridiculously yummy!
What are you having for dinner tonight?
Join the Challenge
Are you ready to start spring cleaning but just overwhelmed with where to start? I'm right there with you! Join along in the 5 Day Spring Cleaning Challenge!!