This post may contain affiliate links. We only share items that we love and make a small percentage of the sale if you choose to buy through our links- but there's never any added cost to you...our earnings go to important stuff like more coffee to survive the toddler years!
Zucchini Medallions- Another Unique Vegetable Recipe
I’m constantly looking for unique vegetable recipes to entice my family to eat their veggies. These zucchini medallions are one of my favorites– the zucchini and onions caramelize together in perfect harmony and make a delicious side dish!
- 2 Medium Vidalia Onions
- 2 Large Zucchinis
- 1 TBS Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Slice zucchini and onion.
- Heat olive oil in skillet on medium high heat.
- Add zucchini and onion to skillet.
- Cook on high for 12-15 minutes stirring every 2-4 minutes.
- You want the zucchini to brown but not burn.
- Once zucchini is cooked through it's ready to eat.
What’s your favorite and unique way to get your family to eat their veggies?
Join the Challenge
Are you ready to start spring cleaning but just overwhelmed with where to start? I'm right there with you! Join along in the 5 Day Spring Cleaning Challenge!!