This site contains affiliate links, 3rd party ads, and sponsored content. For more information please read our Disclosure Policy. As always, I only recommend products or services I personally use and love!
Balsamic Glazed Chicken Breast Recipe
Quick and Easy Dinner!
So now that I’m pregnant and in the first trimester it’s SUPER important for me to have easy meals to make. Now, I’ll admit…I won’t always eat what I make….in fact I’ve pretty much turned vegetarian lately….can you believe it…a food blogger who doesn’t really like food right now!
But this chicken recipe was one of my favorites before I got pregnant and it’s still a favorite among Hubs and Little Man. I love that I can whip it together in about 15 minutes and get the heck out of the kitchen as fast as possible– now there’s a selling point for ya! Haha….anyway….this is a great recipe that tastes like you spent way more than 15 minutes making it.
I like to make this balsamic glazed chicken breast recipe with some rice and my Zucchini Medallions for a quick and simple meal on hot Summer days!
1 LB. Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts (sliced into tenders)
2 TBS Extra Virgin Olive Oil
2 TBS Balsamic Vinegar
Heat olive oil in skillet and add in chicken breasts.
Cook until chicken is cooked through.
Pour in balsamic vinegar.
Cook for additional 5 minutes…stirring constantly…until vinegar forms a glaze.
Note: adjust the amount of oil and vinegar to suite your own tastes. I’m of the philosophy of pour a little instead of exact measurements because each person’s tastes are unique.
- 1 LB. Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts (sliced into tenders)
- 2 TBS Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 TBS Balsamic Vinegar
- Heat olive oil in skillet and add in chicken breasts.
- Cook until chicken is cooked through.
- Pour in balsamic vinegar.
- Cook for additional 5 minutes...stirring constantly...until vinegar forms a glaze.
- Note: adjust the amount of oil and vinegar to suite your own tastes. I'm of the philosophy of pour a little instead of exact measurements because each person's tastes are unique.
Are you like me and always on the hunt for deliciously simple recipes that your family will love? Here’s a free printable for my 5 FAVORITE one dish meals– they’re perfect for busy nights when you don’t have a ton of time and don’t want to clean a bunch of dishes!
Other DELICIOUS recipes you should try: