Are you ready for the Ultimate Mac & Cheese recipe?
Ultimate Slow Cooker Mac and Cheese Recipe
The BEST Slow Cooker Mac and Cheese Recipe You’ll Ever Make!
- 1 1/2 Cups Milk
- 1 12oz can of Evaporated Milk
- 1/2 Stick of butter or margarine
- 3 eggs
- 1 16oz block of cheese shredded (I used 1/2 block of White Cheddar and 1/2 block of Colby Jack)
- Dash of Salt
- Dash of Pepper
- 1 Box of Penne Noodles (or whatever you have on hand)
- Cook your noodles on the stove till just barely done. You want them al dente because they will finish cooking in the crock pot.
- Grease the bottom of your crock pot with butter or olive oil.
- Pour in Milk, Evaporated Milk, Butter, and Eggs- Mix Well.
- Mix in your shredded cheese.
- **Tip: I read somewhere that if you shred a block of cheese your Mac & Cheese will have more flavor because when the grocery manufacturer shreds the cheese there is a waxy coating that is on the shredded cheese- so it’s better to shred it yourself. This was the first time trying that trick and it really did add some extra cheesy flavor!
- Add in your noodles and stir.
- Finally, sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Cook on low for about 2 1/2 hours.