This ground turkey stir fry recipe is a delicious and simple dinner recipe the whole family will love! Ready in less than 30 minutes and packed full of Asian flavor!
The beginning of a New Year always brings the innate need to cook healthier and find new recipes. Well, this dish is one I started tweeking last January and I’ve finally perfected it so the whole family love it! I can whip up this ground turkey stir fry recipe in about 30 minutes and serve over rice for a filling meal on a busy night.
Stir fry meals are one of my favorite go-tos when we’re on the run during the week. They’re quick and easy. Simply grab a protein, a few veggies, your favorite sauce, and a skillet.
This ground turkey stir fry recipe is perfect for whipping together on busy nights. Serve over rice for a delicious dinner that's ready in just 30 minutes!
- 1lb Ground Turkey
- 1 Cup Shredded Cabbage
- 1/2 Cup Shredded Carrots
- 1 Small Onion (Diced)
- 1 TBS Olive Oil
- 1 TBS Butter
- 3 TBS Ground Garlic
- 1 tsp Ground Ginger
- 1/2 tsp Rice Vinegar
- 3 TBS Hoisin Sauce
- 3 TBS Soy Sauce
- 1/2 Cup Chicken Broth
- 1 TBS Corn Starch
- Optional Garnish: Sesame Seeds and Scallions
- In a bowl, mix together garlic, ginger, rice vinegar, hoisin sauce, soy sauce, and 1/4 cup of chicken broth. Set aside.
- In a large skillet melt butter.
- Add olive oil to melted butter in skillet.
- Add diced onion to skillet and sautee until onion is cooked through.
- Add ground turkey to skillet and brown.
- Once ground turkey is cooked through, add cabbage and carrots to the skillet.
- Pour sauce over mixture.
- Cover skillet and cook for 10 minutes or until carrots are desired softness.
- Mix together remaining chicken broth and corn starch.
- Pour corn starch mixture into the skillet.
- Remove skillet from heat.
- Sauce will thicken as it cools.
- Serve over rice.
Easily change up this ground turkey stir fry by adding your favorite vegetables! This dish is also delicious with sliced mushrooms, zucchini, broccoli, etc.