This ground turkey stir fry recipe is a delicious and simple dinner recipe the whole family will love! Ready in less than 30 minutes and packed full of Asian flavor!
The beginning of a New Year always brings the innate need to cook healthier and find new recipes. Well, this dish is one I started tweeking last January and I’ve finally perfected it so the whole family love it! I can whip up this ground turkey stir fry recipe in about 30 minutes and serve over rice for a filling meal on a busy night.
Stir fry meals are one of my favorite go-tos when we’re on the run during the week. They’re quick and easy. Simply grab a protein, a few veggies, your favorite sauce, and a skillet.
Ground Turkey Stir Fry Recipe
This ground turkey stir fry recipe is perfect for whipping together on busy nights. Serve over rice for a delicious dinner that's ready in just 30 minutes!
- 1lb Ground Turkey
- 1 Cup Shredded Cabbage
- 1/2 Cup Shredded Carrots
- 1 Small Onion (Diced)
- 1 TBS Olive Oil
- 1 TBS Butter
- 3 TBS Ground Garlic
- 1 tsp Ground Ginger
- 1/2 tsp Rice Vinegar
- 3 TBS Hoisin Sauce
- 3 TBS Soy Sauce
- 1/2 Cup Chicken Broth
- 1 TBS Corn Starch
- Optional Garnish: Sesame Seeds and Scallions
- In a bowl, mix together garlic, ginger, rice vinegar, hoisin sauce, soy sauce, and 1/4 cup of chicken broth. Set aside.
- In a large skillet melt butter.
- Add olive oil to melted butter in skillet.
- Add diced onion to skillet and sautee until onion is cooked through.
- Add ground turkey to skillet and brown.
- Once ground turkey is cooked through, add cabbage and carrots to the skillet.
- Pour sauce over mixture.
- Cover skillet and cook for 10 minutes or until carrots are desired softness.
- Mix together remaining chicken broth and corn starch.
- Pour corn starch mixture into the skillet.
- Remove skillet from heat.
- Sauce will thicken as it cools.
- Serve over rice.
Easily change up this ground turkey stir fry by adding your favorite vegetables! This dish is also delicious with sliced mushrooms, zucchini, broccoli, etc.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.