The BEST Damn Pork Chops Recipe
A Delicious and Easy Pork Chop RecipeMmmm...have you tried The Best Damn Pork Chops Recipe...it sure looks yummy!! #recipe #dinnerClick To Tweet
Okay, so you know I rarely ever use such choice words on the blog but this recipe seriously deserves the accolade. I mean can you really refer to the term “damn” as an accolade? Well, in this instance, YES- YES YOU CAN!
The first time Hubs ever tasted these pork chops he boasted “these are by far the BEST damn pork chops you’ve ever made” so the name of these was formed….they are now titled “The BEST Damn Pork Chops Recipe”. Although now that we have 2 kids (one that is currently repeating EVERYTHING we say) we now refer to them as the easy pork chop recipe.
I absolutely love it when I develop a recipe that’s not only SUPER delicious but that’s also ridiculously easy to make! With a toddler and a newborn I just don’t have the time or energy to be spending tons of time in the kitchen making dinner every night! I’d much rather spend that time chilling with a glass of wine while Hubs corrals the children!
Can you believe that these pork chops take just 30 minutes in the oven?! Yep, I can whip these together with some rice and steamed green beans during a single episode of the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse!
A few months ago I was WAY overspending at the grocery store and flying by the seat of my pants when it came to deciding what’s for dinner. I would scroll away on Pinterest looking for something I thought my family would eat and then go buy the groceries and cook the meal. I was not only wasting money but I was wasting valuable time! That’s when I discovered Erin’s Grocery Budget Makeover. She makes saving money at the grocery store so easy– check out her free workshop and stop overspending at the grocery store too!
I think the key to them baking so fast is the cast iron dish that I use when baking them. I love cooking with cast iron…it makes everything taste better! Well, as long as you season it right…if you have any cast iron cookware check out my tips on how to season a cast iron skillet.
- 4 Pork Loin Boneless Chops
- 3 TBS Mayo
- 1 TBS Dry Ranch Dressing Mix
- 1 Garlic Clove diced (I prefer the prechopped frozen garlic cubes from Dorot)
- 1 Cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- ½ Cup Panko Breadcrumbs
- Trim fat off pork chops.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix together Mayo, ranch mix, and garlic- until well mixed.
- Add shredded cheese into ranch mixture and mix well.
- Place pork chops in a baking dish.
- Spread cheesy garlic ranch mixture on top of pork chops.
- Sprinkle Panko breadcrumbs on top of pork chops.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes or until pork chops are cooked through.
- Internal temp of chops should be 145-160 degrees.
What did you think? Share in the comments below! And don’t forget to “Yum” this recipe!
Other DELICIOUS recipes you may like: