OMG BEST Crockpot Chicken EVER Recipe!
Yep, that’s the real name of this recipe so you know it’s GOT TO BE GOOD!
I don’t even have an intro for how good this chicken is… hey, when my husband comes home and actually says “we haven’t had that OMG Best Crockpot Chicken for dinner in awhile- can we have that” you know it’s a winner because my husband refuses to say OMG! This is literally the best slow cooker chicken recipe I’ve ever made!
Although, you really need to say it with the super hyper Valley Girl voice to really bring the recipe to life:
O—–M—–G….. BEST Crockpot Chicken EVER!
Okay, not so much…. but it is fun to aggravate my husband with it!
This recipe is so super simple and the crock pot does everything for you!
Ready for the OMG Best Crockpot Chicken Recipe…
- 2 lbs boneless skinless Chicken Breasts (I like to dice them up so they're chicken tender sized)
- 1 Can cream of Chicken Soup
- 1 Packet of dry Italian Dressing
- 1 Packet of dry Ranch Dressing
- 1 8oz pkg of Cream Cheese
- Throw everything in the crockpot on low and cook 6-8 hours.
- After about 4 hours of cooking I usually stir everything together- but if you're not home it's no big deal.
- Just stir about 20 minutes before serving to really mix together the cream cheese and dressing packets.
I usually serve this with some bowtie or penne noodles (or both as seen in the picture—I was almost out of both—so why not?!) and steamed broccoli. Oh, it’s so super yummy- I’m thinking I’m going to throw some on for tonight! I love that the chicken can go straight from the freezer into the crock pot and it will be ready tonight! I always keep all these ingredients on hand for a simple meal.
Alright Pinterest friends– this is my #2 most pinned recipe– please comment and tell me what you think about this recipe and if your family devours it like mine does!!!