Shari Lynne Dominick
Shari Lynne is a blessed crazy Mom of 7 and a loving Grammy to 6. She has been parenting for 38 years and still has 2 teen daughters at home! Juggling grandkids, teens and adult children for so many years, Shari has learned the super secrets of living a life of contentment even when life is anything BUT contented.
Shari Lynne is the Author & Owner at the lifestyle blog ~ Faith Filled Food for Moms ~ Sharing hundreds of money saving tips w/ easy homemade recipes, meal planning, freezer meals, thrifty living, DIY projects and devotions for the task of everyday living.
Some of Faith Filled Food for Moms top posts for this month include:
- Encouraging Lunch Box Notes for Kids
- Ultimate Thrift Store Guide to Successful Clothes Shopping
- How to Create a Self Care Basket for Women’s Health
- Blueberry Lemon Quick Bread Recipe
Shari has written and published: Faith and Food for Families Living on a Low Budget ~ Fill your hungry soul while filling your empty cupboard!
Oh you want more?! Some touchy, feely, personal info about her life…
- She has been in recovery for over 30 years from drug and alcohol addiction ~ YES God does restore the years the locusts have eaten away!
- She has a blended family. Her husband had 2 kids and she had 2 and when they were all grown but one, that crazy couple had three more! AFTER getting her tubes untied.
- She loves God with all her heart, mind, body and soul. Because without Him…well as you can see above… she’d be a bumbling mess!
Shari Lynne would LOVE to connect with you on your favorite Social Media:
OR contact her at firstname.lastname@example.org! She would LOVE to hear from you!